Friday, August 29, 2014

Day30/30 days to kindergarten

Day 30/30 days to kindergarten: grocery shopping and swimming 
Last day for our count down sweet girl. 30 days!
Today we just enjoyed each other! We went to the Kroger for all of the lunchbox requests. Kolbie ask Kade to go swim with her in the afternoon. So swim we did! 
This has been 30 special days. I am so thankful that we made time for fun moments together in these last days before you become a schoolgirl. It was a great reminder each day to enjoy the small moments and savor the last days before you start school. 
I do have mixed feelings today. I can't help to feel some tugs at the heartstrings as we face is transition. How is it possible that my baby girl is already going to be in school every day??? Real school. With a backpack...Lunchbox....Recess.....New friends....Homework.
After we got everything ready for school we read a few books, Kolbie have glow-in-the-dark glasses to help us see. We also had magic stars to sprinkle under her pillow to help Koko rest. 
Tomorrow you start kindergarten! I am so excited for you- you have always loved to learn and there are so many great  experiences ahead. I am proud of you and I feel very blessed to be your mama. Xoxoxo 








No comments:

Post a Comment